We are a welcoming Church spreading the Good news about Jesus in the community, and sharing God’s love in the heart of Chelmsford.
Our services are informal and relaxed and our mission is to build a family church, where both young and old can feel a sense of the unconditional love of God and thereby experience life in all it's fullness.
On the first Sunday of the month, we celebrate Communion together.
We’d love for you to come and join us at our 10:30 Sunday Service.
Blessings from all at Christ Church
- Minimum 20 hours per week, pay £11.20 per hour.
- Role includes:-
- Preparing projection materials for Sunday Worship
- Creating and distributing news updates
- Publicising Church activities
- Providing admin support to the premises manager
- IT Skills essential including the ability to learn the use of new software packages
- Post subject to a DBS check
For information and job description please contact:
Richard Jones (Premises Manager) on 01245 354529 or email: email@example.com
The way we do church may have changed,
but WE ARE still the Church.
"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another..." —Hebrews 10:25 (NIV)